Volunteer at CAC and Help Your Neighbors in Need
Looking for a way to help others in our community? Join the hundreds of volunteers who help our neighbors in need at CAC. Give your time in one of many areas throughout the Center such as the food pantry, CAC Boutique, reception desk or as a client interviewer or adult education teacher.
CAC has these immediate volunteer needs:
- reception desk
- data entry
- donation sorters for the thrift shop
- food donation pick up drivers
- thrift shop/food pantry greeter
- CAC satellite location volunteers (receptionist, client interviewers and shuttle drivers) on Tuesday and Thursdays
- VITA income tax form preparers, free training
Days and times are flexible! Volunteers would ideally be able to work weekdays, regular day time shifts of 4 hours such as once a week. Groups are also welcome. Bring your church, school or other group for a service day project. Contact Debbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.