Give Clothing & Stuff
When you give your gently used clothing and home goods to CAC, you help support neighbors in need.
Clothing and home goods go into the CAC Boutique and are available to clients for free and the public for sale. CAC gives clothing to about 300 individuals a month, allowing them to use income on rent and utilities instead. Sale proceeds go back into programs to prevent hunger and homelessness.
CAC accepts donations of clean, gently worn clothes, shoes, accessories, linens, small home goods and furniture. All donations are tax deductible!
- Clothing for men, women and children.
- Shoes for men, women and children.
- Jackets and outerwear for men, women and children.
- Fashion Accessories
- Home Goods in good/working condition
- Furniture in good condition
- TV’s & Electronics in working condition
- Newer computers in working condition