awareness of hunger in our community.
The Food Challenge is a community-wide food drive where schools, businesses and groups compete against each other to collect the most food for the CAC Food Pantry! Food collected will help stock the pantry and provide for families in need this summer. The food drive is critical to aiding local families in the summer when the need is greatest and food pantry inventory is at its lowest level of the year.
- Collect your food March - April 30
- Consider creating a food drive theme (i.e. eat your veggies).
- Consider challenging your rival on video and post it on social media!
- CAC brings and picks up food collection barrels
- CAC weighs your group's donation
- Have fun!
Get your creative juices flowing and enter the Shopping Cart Decorating Contest! Decorate your cart in a theme related to eliminating hunger or any topic of your choice. Carts will be judged for prizes!
Winners of the Food Challenge and the Shoppng Cart Contest will be announced at the Food `n Fun Festival on Saturday, May 7, 2016. Give Food and Have Fun at the Food 'n Fun Festival: a free, fun-filled, outdoor, family event with activities and games for all ages!