Register Kids for Free Summer Lunches and School Supplies!
¡Almuerzos De Verano Y Útiles Escolares Gratis! (ver pagina 2)
Register children for free summer lunches and school supplies from CAC! The program is open to school-age children of lower-income families who reside in the cities of Sandy Springs and Dunwoody.
CAC’s Summer Lunch Bag program helps families that have difficulty meeting food needs in the summer when children are home and not receiving free meals at school. Each lunch bag contains 5 easy to prepare lunches. With the support of donors, CAC is aiming to provide 3,000 lunch bags, or 15,000 lunches, to more than 600 local children. Children may receive 4 or more lunch bags each based on availability.
CAC’s Tools for School program provides up to 900 students with new backpacks filled with school supplies custom packed per school and grade requirements.
- June 1, 2019 from 9 am – 1 pm, at CAC, 1130 Hightower Trail, Sandy Springs GA 30350.
- Beginning April 15, 2019: Current CAC Clients with appointments for other services register at that time at both CAC offices: 1130 Hightower Trail Sandy Springs, GA 30350
AND 120 Northwood Drive N.E. Sandy Springs, GA 30342
Please bring this documentation with you to CAC in case it is not updated in CAC records:
- Parents’ picture ID and children’s ID (birth certificate)
- Current lease, mortgage or proof of residence
- Current income (paystub, W2, SNAP letter, EBT card, Medicaid/PeachCare cards)
- Proof of current year school enrollment (report card, Free/Reduced Price Lunch letter, ID)
By Appointment Only WITH Program Voucher
At CAC Hightower Trail and Northwood Drive offices
SUMMER LUNCHES: Saturday, June 1 & Saturday, July 13
SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Monday, August 5 or Tuesday, August 6