Take Part in the Annual Food `n Fun Challenge!
Help Stomp out Hunger in our community and participate in CAC’s 2021-2022 Food `n Fun Challenge! The Food `n Fun Challenge is a community-wide food drive competition to help keep the pantry stocked to feed local families in need.
Why? Because CAC gives food to more than 500 families a month seeking assistance. In the summer months and requests for food increase but donations typically decrease. Here’s how to participate in the Food `n Fun Challenge:
- Organize a food drive with your business, school, congregation, neighborhood, civic group or club to collect food for CAC!
- Hold your drive any time between now and April 2022.
- Challenge your rivals to do the same!
- Teams are encouraged to participate in a Sorting Service Day at CAC when delivering their food drive.
- Winners will be announced in May 2022 and awards given to organizations/ businesses/schools who collected the most food!
In 2019, 27 teams from throughout the Sandy Springs and Dunwoody communities collected 60,704 pounds of food in CAC’s 2019 Food `n Fun Challenge!