Give Clothing & Stuff
When you give your gently used clothing and home goods to CAC, you help support neighbors in need.
Clothing and home goods go into the CAC Boutique and are available to clients for free and the public for sale. CAC gives clothing to about 300 individuals a month, allowing them to use income on rent and utilities instead. Sale proceeds go back into programs to prevent hunger and homelessness.
CAC accepts donations of clean, gently worn clothes, shoes, accessories, linens, small home goods and furniture. All donations are tax deductible!
- New and Gently Worn Clothing for men, women and children.
- New and Gently Worn Shoes for men, women and children.
- New and Gently Worn Jackets and outerwear for men, women and children.
- Fashion Accessories
- New and Gently Worn Linens
- Home Goods in good/working condition
- Newer computers in working condition
- Flat Screen TVs and Small Electronics in working condition
- Furniture in good condition (To donate furniture, please email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon approval, CAC will schedule a pick-up. Please note that all furniture pick-ups must be within 15 miles of the store and all furniture items must be on the first floor for pick-up.)
Please ensure all donations are clean and in good condition.