Student Volunteer Opportunities
CAC has volunteer opportunities for high school students looking to fill school or civic organization requirements (such as scouts) and for those who want to just give their time to help others. High school students may volunteer Monday – Friday during summer break or some school vacation weeks. Opportunities are available in the thrift shop and food pantry. Please read the requirements below, then submit the form below to request volunteer time.
1. Student volunteers must be high school students.
2. Parents must sign a waiver for any student volunteer under 18 years of age.
3. Students are given a choice to volunteer in the food pantry or thrift shop. There may be times when volunteers are needed elsewhere and we might not know until the day of. Please be flexible and know that your help is appreciated wherever it may be at CAC.
4. Due to demand for volunteer hours, failure to show up for a shift without notifying the volunteer coordinator 24 hours in advance will result in a loss of future shifts and make you ineligible to volunteer at CAC for three months. Not showing up denies another person a volunteer opportunity and hinders CAC in operations for the shift.
5. CAC volunteer shifts are generally Monday – Friday, 9AM to 12:30PM and 12PM to 3:30PM.
8. All students must sign in to record their hours so that CAC can students give documentation for their records.
Please fill out and submit the student volunteer request form below and you will be contacted. Thank you!